Highlands LLEN focuses on designing programs students will enjoy as well as gain insight, knowledge, hands-on skill building and visual recognition, to form that lightbulb moment and provide a first hand experience to formulate career choices.
Industry Engagement Programs \
Click each individual link below to view information for the Programs on offer!
- Cert 2 Workdownload PDF
- Design Your Own Eventdownload PDF
- Dive Into Sportsdownload PDF
- Dress for Successdownload PDF
- Electric Experiencedownload PDF
- Farm to Table Tourdownload PDF
- Mine Site Surface Toursdownload PDF
- NextGen Tradiesdownload PDF
- Project Pitchdownload PDF
- Ready 4 Workdownload PDF
- REALTalksdownload PDF
- Recycle Revolutiondownload PDF
- Renewable Energy Tourdownload PDF
- The Inner Explorerdownload PDF
- Western Bulldogs Leadership Workshopdownload PDF
- Who made it instagrammable challengedownload PDF
- Workshop Your Futuredownload PDF
- YNG Fitdownload PDF
Women In Trade \
With the demand from industry for workers and the need to reduce the stigma and stereotypes on women in non-traditional trades, Highlands LLEN have designed the Women in Trade and Try a Trade programs to promote the opportunities for women and men alike into the trades profession. This program in collaboration with Platinum Institute Australia and Women’s Health Grampians predominantly focuses on getting on the tools for a career in construction. Students experience a day in the life of a construction tradie by building their own mini house at school, including 4 walls, floor and roof. Schools are encouraged to paint the final product on completion with the offer of a painting workshop.
Mock Interviews with Lara Secondary College Students \
In collaboration with our partners Plan Group and Mas National, a panel mock interview was conducted for a first hand face to face visual of a real interview.
Q & A Session with Lara Secondary College Students \
Mas National was asked to include a combination of things we do right and things we do wrong in an interview, can you pick them?
Get in touch to find out more \
School-Employer Engagement and SWL Coordinator,
0400 564 839 or email@example.com
Jenny Sheriff (Right),
School-Employer Engagement and Program Coordinator,
0447 720 908 or firstname.lastname@example.org