Our membership consists of a broad range of stakeholders, businesses, organisations and other community members who have a passion and drive for ensuring positive outcomes for young people in the Highlands region.
Who should consider applying for membership of Highlands LLEN? \
- Individuals and organisations that have an interest in the outcomes for young people in education and training programs within the Highlands region, including business and industry.
- Organisations, including Primary and Secondary Schools and youth support organisations, and individuals that have a special interest in the education and employment outcomes for all young people within the Highlands region.
- Organisations involved in the provision and delivery of post-compulsory education and training for young people in the Ballarat, Moorabool, Hepburn, Pyrenees and Golden Plains regions.
Benefits of membership with the Highlands LLEN \
- Members will have the opportunity to nominate for the Committee of Management
- Members will be invited to attend any special meetings of the organisation including the Annual General Meeting
- Members may be invited to participate in events organised by Highlands LLEN
If you would like to apply for membership of HLLEN please download and fill out the form below and submit it via email to email@example.com. This form will be considered at the next Committee of Management meeting and you will be informed of the application outcome afterwards.
Our Committee \
Our Committee of Management is made up of a diverse group of Highlands LLEN members whose responsibility is to ensure:
- Accountability – making sure HLLEN meets its obligations, manages its finances and operates transparently
- Strategy – setting HLLEN long-term goals and making sure it pursues its established purposes
- Resourcing – securing funding and other resources to support the work of HLLEN
- Advocacy – representing HLLEN to the community and to its members and stakeholders (with an executive officer and staff)
- Monitoring – making sure HLLEN is run as required under its Rules of Association and the law.
The 2024 Committee of Management \
|Leanne Parker (Chairperson) – Federation University Australia
|Darren Gray (Deputy Chairperson) – Federation University Australia
|Susan Honeyman (Secretary)
|Eliza Munro (Treasurer) – McCallum Disability Services Inc.
|Cr Des Hudson – City of Ballarat
|Jen Winters – Department of Education and Training
|Cr David Clark – Pyrenees Shire Council
|Stephan Fields – Woodman’s Hill Secondary College
|Trent Loader – Australian Goverment Department of Employment and Workplace Relations
|Ross Kenna – Australian Workers’ Union
|Mick Prato – Department of Jobs, Skills, Industry and Regions
|Emma Hall – Central Highlands, Victorian Skills Authority