Who should consider applying for membership of the Highlands LLEN?
- Organisations involved in the provision and delivery of post compulsory education and training for young people in the Ballarat, Moorabool, Hepburn, Pyrenees and Golden Plains Local Government Areas.
- Individuals and organisations that have an interest in the outcomes of the post compulsory education and training programs within the LLEN area, including business and industry.
- Organisations, including primary schools and youth support organisations, and individuals that have a special interest in the education and employment outcomes for all young people within our region.
What are the benefits of Membership with the Highlands LLEN?
- Members will have a voice in shaping the direction and policies of the LLEN
- Members will have the opportunity to be nominated for the Committee of Management
- Members will be provided with regular newsletters
- Members will be eligible to sit on LLEN sub committees
- Members will be invited to participate in seminars, conferences etc organised by the LLEN
If you’d like to become a member, please fill out this form